Open bathroom and cosy living room.
From there you can see the stars…
This room is located on the second and upper floor of the main house. A total of 90sqm split between a bedroom with its open bathroom and a 60sqm living room with cocooning vibes. This 18th century timber and magnificient view on the surroundings give a true character to this special place!
Details: Original beams and private living room.
- Bedroom : 1 double King Size bed (180x200cm),
duvet and 4 feather pillows Dumas Paris,
bed linen in organic coton Linvosges
- Living room : desk, rocking chair, sofas, coffee machine & kettle, JBL speaker, a selection of board games
- Bathroom : open bath, closed toilets, basin, mirror,
hairdryer, bath linen in organic coton Linvosges,
- Local and home made breakfast served from 8.30 to 10.30AM
- Possibility to serve breakfast and dinner in your living room.
- Access to the pool
- Twin possible
- Free Wifi & outdoor Parking
- Baby’s Cot and baby bouncer: supplement of 10€/day upon availibity and request
> Breakfast included for 2 persons
> Price including taxes, city tax of 0,8€ per person (over 18) per night on supplement
> Open all year long
> Check-in between 4 and 7PM, check-out before 11AM
> Non smocking
> Pets are not allowed
> Room no accesible for disable person
> No access to our kitchen; a small fridge and a microwave are at your disposal in the dinning rooom
> You can have your own meals onsite except during the nights on which we serve dinner for our guest.
> We only allow wine and beers from our cellar onsite
Payment information: payment by credit card online, cash and instant transfer onsite.
> We ask for a deposit of 30% of the total amount of your stay upon reservation, the remaining amount is due 7 days before arrival.
> Free cancellation until 15 days before arrival.
> Between 14 days and 48h before arrival, 30% of the total amount of your stay will be charged as cancellation fees.
> Any cancellation after this date or no show will be 100% charged. Payment must be done by bank transfer.
Lieu dit Les Noyers,
71 250 Château
03 85 39 86 16
Création de site par Creamyfox